• Know you would feel relieved if you knew you wouldn’t run out of money during retirement?
• Feel skeptical because so many advisors are hiding their true agenda?
• Wonder if you’re doing everything you should be doing with your money?
• Feel certain you’d feel better if you knew your finances were organized and understandable?
• Suspect big goals are within your reach with the right time and attention?
You’ve arrived at the right place.
I’m Bridget Sullivan Mermel. I specialize in helping clients gain confidence, get organized, and go forward with clarity. And because I don’t accept commissions, you can be sure that my advice is serving your money needs, not my own.
To explore this website, check out:
Is what I offer what you need?
The highest standard of care in the industry.
How we work together.
Who can pass up free stuff?
While you’re at it, sign up for the e-zine, More Money Less Angst and get a Free Report: 7 Steps to a Financial Future.
And recently added:
I’ve got a new articles section and have posted two:
What’s the difference between Fee-only and Fee-based? I write about my experience looking for my own advisor.
Want to break up with your bank? This article is full of ideas.
Check it out! I’m quoted in US News and World Report...
On the Blog:
A financial products commercial I like (and why) Here’s Joe
Guest poster Judy McNary writes about how to become a millionaire
4 Great Green ideas to save on Taxes
Test Your Insurance Before You Need It
Check out the latest Financial Focus
The issue includes:
- Helpful Tips About 401(k) Investment Plans
- Financial Tips for Young Adults
- Exit Planning for Small Business Owners
Check out previous issues here
The next step? See is this you...
Fee-only Financial Planner in Chicago, Illinois | 773-404-9344